Selling your property through an online auction platform is an efficient way to achieve a quick and secure sale.
Below are just some of the benefits to selling your property through MyBid4lt:
Selling - 6 easy steps to selling on a live bidding platform
1. Price This will be set in conjunction with the estate agent.
2. Preparation Your estate agent will prepare all property details, take photographs and arrange the EPC if required.
3. Legal We will put you in touch with our recommended legal team to prepare your Auction Pack. This is priced at £450 inc VAT and is only payable upon completion of the sale.
4. Marketing The Estate Agents will begin to advertise your property to generate the maximum level of exposure and interest.
5. Bidding At a set time and date, your property goes live so bids can be placed. You will receive regular updates about bidding. Potential buyers will have 15 minutes to bid on your property, with an extra minute added for any bids placed within the final minute.
6. Sold Once the process ends, a 2.5% non-refundable reservation fee (minimum £4,000) is taken from the successful bidder and you have 42 days to complete the sale.
1. Is my property going to sell?
A member of our team will carry out research in order to discuss the best pricing strategy for your property and how to maximise interest.
2. How long does the live bidding last for each property?
The live bidding process lasts for 15 minutes, with one minute of extra time added on for every bid placed in the last minute.
3. Do I have to accept the highest bid for the property?
Yes, subject to verification.
4. Can I accept bids outside of the live bidding process?
Yes, you can accept a bid before the live bidding has commenced (some rules apply). We will send all offers we receive, it is then for you to decide if you wish to accept the offer and remove the property early.
5. Is the bid binding?
The buyer must transfer a non-refundable reservation fee within 24hrs of placing the winning bid. The bid is not legally binding until exchange of contracts.
6. How quickly will I have to move out?
When the live bidding process closes the winning bidder has 42 days to complete the purchase, by which time you will need to move out of the premises.
7. How do you get paid?
You will receive the full amount of the winning bid minus any agents fees. All agents fees will be settled by the buyer.
You will need an Auction Pack for you property. The pack contains important information about your property that a potential buyer will want to know before deciding to bid.
Included in the packs are the following: