Buy a Home Abroad with the help of our business in Mansfield and Ashfield
If you have a holiday home abroad and would like to advertise its availability, please contact email@example.com for further details.
STUNNING VILLA IN FERREIRA DO ALENTEJO, PORTUGAL
Conveniently placed for local towns, two airports, west coast beaches, and the Algarve, while still offering peace and tranquillity, this exquisite villa is the perfect choice for a permanent home or a holiday home.
Fully furnished, and with stunning features, including local, handcrafted marble, the regal lions at the entrance, crystal chandeliers, and a superb master suite, this is a home for the discerning buyer who wants to live in luxury.
The villa was designed by the owning company to the highest standards, offering a truly unique, stunning residence that you won’t find anywhere else. The villa also comes with potential for income, with 7 hectares of land covered in olive trees that you could use for olive oil.
In addition, we have in place a Tourist Accommodation licence, allowing you to make an income from holiday lets. The UK-owned property company which is registered in Portugal (not yet registered as active). They are happy to sell the company which owns the villa or on its own alternatively they would also consider a part exchange.
This stunning, fully furnished villa is 695 square metres, and surrounded by 70000 square metres of land. In addition to the villa, there is a separate cottage suitable for use as a granny annex, holiday let. or staff quarters, and there is room to build more cottages as holiday homes, should you wish.
Set in its own grounds, you can find complete peace and tranquillity in this luxury villa. The villa is also conveniently located just one kilometre from the local town of Ferreira do Alentejo, with easy access to local shops, restaurants and bars, an indoor and outdoor Olympic-sized swimming pools, and an English speaking health centre. There is a newly built airport 24 kilometers away which is around 15-20mins by car; Beja Airport is continuingly introducing more international destinations. The villa is also located just one and a half hours drive away from both Lisbon and Faro airports, for convenient travel.
With an easy drive to Lisbon, the west coast beaches, and the Algarve, there’ll never be a shortage of things to see and do within easy reach of your villa.
With income from fresh olive oil (there is a nearby olive oil factory, making Oliveira da Serra olive oil), and potential income from holiday lets, this could be not only a beautiful home, but an excellent business opportunity.
Main Property Features:
- Upstairs wrap around balcony
- Master suite with dressing room and large bath
- Large lounge/kitchen/diner
- Indoor bar area
- Crystal chandeliers from the Czech Republic
- Fully air-conditioned, except the kitchen
- Separate utility/laundry room
- 3 upstairs en suite bedrooms
- 2 downstairs bedrooms, with shared bathroom
- Handcrafted local marble features
- House is fully furnished, with existing furniture remaining
- Separate cottage for granny annex, holiday let, or staff
- Large covered outdoor barbecue area
- 7 hectares of land with olive trees
- Large terrace
- Detached garage for four cars with adjacent WC
- Large 12x7 meter workshop with double doors
- Room for sunken pool to be installed
- Dog kennel with large fully fenced run
- Technology in place to add security cameras